On Monday May 30, 2016 the Honourable Sinclair Stevens and John Richardson explained their vision for Canada’s Progressive Canadian Party.
The Progressive Canadian Party could provide benefits to those wishing to run as Independent Candidates in Canada.
It’s election season. We support independent candidates. That said, the “independent experience” is NOT for everybody.
The Honourable Sinclair Stevens is the leader of the Progressive Canadian Party. This is a party that should be considered by those who:
1. Are “independent minded” people
2. Don’t want to run a campaign as an “independent candidate”
3. Would like to run with a party that will allow them to define their own positions and priorities.
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity, please contact us …
As you know the next Canadian Federal Election is May 2, 2011. We have been questions about how to run as an independent. What follows is the reply email we have been sending:
What follows are links to everything you need. But, you need to get started now – by that I mean that you must:
– get somebody to be your official agent
– find out who can be your auditor
I really encourage you to do this – but a much greater degree of organization is required for you than for party candidates. Continue reading